Why join the workshop?
Four. That is the percentage of external customers that complain. Now, it would seem like we receive a deluge of negative comments every day, yet studies tell us otherwise. Most of the dissatisfied customers that we have simply and quietly walked away and never come back. This program will teach you to avoid situations wherein we stand to lose these customers and to be able to handle those who give our companies and us the chance to win them back. These tools can also be used within both our workplaces and personal arenas. After all, every one around us is a customer!
This highly-interactive workshop aims to enable participants to:
- Understand who they are, what skills they have, and what they can do prior to dealing with others.
- Discover and improve their Emotional Quotient and Empathy levels.
- Learn how to harness the power of a positive mindset.
- Develop the skills to communicate with the customer and understand or read the situation.
- Learn how to say “NO” by saying “YES” to the customer.
- Acquire the knowledge to increase productivity and profitability through time and practice
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is highly recommended for team leaders, department heads and supervisors, customer service representatives and managers, sales and account executives, sales managers, branch managers, freelance professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Some of the topics that this hands-on workshop will tackle include:
- Introduction to customer service
- Benefits of adopting a customer service mindset
- Positivity and emotional intelligence
- Effects of customer complaints on business
- Value-added services
- Understanding and communicating with the customer
- Empathise or apologise?
Oct 20 - 20, 2017