Why join the workshop?
This interactive workshop will provide participants with a crash course on PR and equip them with the necessary tools to build connections with the press and develop content for different platforms.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Pitch stories to journalists.
• Develop content for media (print and online).
• Write effective press releases.
• Build connections in the media and maintain these relationships.
Who Should Attend:
• Publicists and PR practitioners, whether freelance, working for PR firms or in-house for brands and companies
• Marketing executives
• Owners of small businesses who want to do their own PR work
1. Understanding the relationship between media and PR
2. What journalists want
3. How to get your press releases published
4. Unleashing your creativity and applying it to PR work
5. The art of pitching to editors
6. The art of writing press releases
7. Dos and don’ts in dealing with the media
*Program fee is Php 6,200 + VAT
Feb 28 - 28, 2020