Why join the workshop?
This is an online course.
This course aims to provide the fundamentals of MS Excel which will allow participants to utilize the software for their daily tasks. It will cover the essential functions, data management tools, basic charting, and Pivot Tables. This course prepares participants to take on advanced MS Excel features.
This course is applicable to MS Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Identify essential MS Excel functions and their basic usage
- Simplify common spreadsheet tasks using MS Excel data management tools
- Create basic charts using MS Excel
- Use basic to intermediate features of Pivot Tables in order to analyze data
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is ideal for supervisors and managers who generate basic reports, forms, or trackers using MS Excel. Clerks and general office personnel whose task includes the use of MS Excel applications will benefit from this training.
1. Essential Excel Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Formulas: SUM, AVERAGE, etc.
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, etc.
- Math Functions: COUNTIF, SUMIF, RANK, etc.
- Basic Logical Functions: IF
- Basic Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP
2. Data Management
- Text- to- Columns
- Conditional Formatting
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Data Bars, Color Scales, and Icon Sets
- Flash Fill
- Consolidate Tool
- Data Validation
- Creating Basic Dropdown Lists
- Other Data Validation Options
- Review of Basic Chart Elements
- Data Tables
- Data Labels
- Basic Charts (Pie, Line, and Column Charts)
4. Introduction to PivotTables
- Creating PivotTables
- Modifying Value Field Setting
- Using the Group Feature
9:00am - 12:00nn
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Php 2,800 (Php 2,500 plus 12% VAT)
Jul 6 - 6, 2020