Why join the workshop?
An open and honest discussion of practical principles of leadership excellence and self-mastery in the context of unsettling uncertainty and forces of disruption in the market place. The underlying themes will be having the clarity of purpose, seeking alignment between that purpose and one’s role in the organization and having the emotional energy to stay committed despite formidable challenges.
— practical and actionable ideas on what it means to be a leader
— a framework to put ideas and concepts into action
— the knowledge to filter competing demands and be focused on what is mission-critical
— the awareness of derailing factors to success
Who Should Attend:
Middle to Senior Level Management
- What is true leadership?
- What is my purpose? How do I get clarity?
- Is it aligned with my role in the company?
- What must I bring to the job to excel?
- How do I build my brand?
- How do I effectively navigate and thrive in the workplace?
- How well do I know my team? Have I invested in them enough?
- Do I have a healthy organization?
- Coaching and seeking coaching
- How do I manage competing demands on my time?
- The Focusing exercise : what is my One Thing?
- What are the enemies of productivity?
- How do I make decisions effectively?
- Debate freely, decide quickly
- Old fashioned values that will always be hip
*Program fee is Php 5,900 + VAT
Oct 1 - 1, 2012