Why join the workshop?
The program will equip sales team members who face customers or other account managers with the skills and tools to segment and select key accounts and develop and implement detailed dynamic account strategies and plans. Using their own customers as case studies, participants can establish how “best practice” principles can be applied to managing their own key accounts.
At the end of this highly-interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
• Recognize which customers are key accounts
• Understand the scope of the key account management role
• Use professional business analysis tools
• Develop a strategic key account plan
• Learn effective execution steps
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is ideal for professionals who are in the sales and marketing industry. Non-sales executives or those in other business functions (e.g. operations, business development, finance, HR, etc) who wish to understand and integrate the art of establishing a good relationship with their customers are highly encouraged to attend.
More specifically, this hands-on workshop will cover the following topics:
• Who is a key account?
• Apply a strategic selling approach for winning and developing significant accounts
• Segment and select strategic accounts only
• Models in segmenting accounts
• Research target companies and obtain and interpret all relevant information from key sources
• Analyse the organisational structure and decision making process within client/prospect organizations
• Ask powerful questions to understand needs of key accounts
• Develop value-based account plan by analyzing unique value propositions
• Confidently present your offering and demonstrate how it contributes to your client’s corporate strategy
• Analyse your competitive strength as compared with your main competition and see yourself through the eyes of your customers
• Present and negotiate successfully in line with your strategy
• Execute the plan and evaluate progress
*Program fee is Php 6,200 + VAT
May 18 - 18, 2012