Why join the workshop?
In 2012, an IBM CEO study informs us that being collaborative, communicative, creative and flexible are critical personal characteristics for employees’ future success. And according to the latest research in both the academe and industry, these characteristics can be developed through the practice of Design Thinking.
Design Thinking is a creative and innovative problem-solving process that helps you design meaningful solutions and user-focused products, services, programs or experiences. Design Thinking follows a 5-step process of EMPATHY • DEFINE • IDEATE • PROTOTYPE • TEST.
In this 2-day program, participants will be equipped with the knowledge of the language, techniques and processes used to create innovative solutions in the workplace.
This hands-on workshop will enable participants to:
• Employ user-centered research techniques to gain a deeper understanding of underlying needs and insights of the people they are designing for
• Develop low-resolution solutions that seek to answer or respond to human needs
• Collaborate effectively in multidisciplinary teams to generate user-centered solutions and ideas
• Create a pitch presentation that will facilitate the proper communication of their solution to the intended audience
Who Should Attend:
Team leaders, mid-level managers and those in the leadership track who are into product development, process innovation, marketing and the like.
More specifically, this hands-on workshop will cover the following topics:
• Session 1: Empathy
• Session 2: Define
• Session 3: Ideate
• Session 4: Create
• Session 4a: How to Pitch
• Session 5: Test
• Session 6: Pitch reservations
*Program fee is PHP 11,800 + VAT
Apr 16 - 17, 2012