Why join the workshop?
The workshop provides an opportunity for learners to be effective leaders in the workplace by mastering the art of understanding and managing oneself.
The participants will use various assessment tools such as the Genogram, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Holland Codes, Career Anchors, and other assessment tools focusing on Values and Motivation.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will also write their Life Journey Book.
• Increase level of understanding on how to build human potential and performance using the interlocking 3Qs
• Define the eight qualities of Emotional Intelligence Develop EQ based on the Six Part Framework
• Learn how to apply EQ to improve organizational culture
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is ideal for professionals who are in middle to senior level management positions. High potential candidates are also welcome to attend.
I. Overview: Laying the Ground Work:
1. Understanding the 3Qs (IQ + EQ + SQ= 3Q) and its interlocking role to increase human potential and performance
2. Defining The Eight (8) Qualities of Emotional Intelligence
3. Understanding EQ Assessments and Its Uses:
a. Trait Based (Social/Emotional - Disposition)
b. Competency Based (Learned Capabilities Levels based on Role Function)
c. Behavior Based (Demonstration of Frequency of Actions- Consistency)
II. Development of Intra and Inter-Personal EQ:
1. Applying Self Directed Leadership Development Framework
a. Self Understanding
b. Self Change
2. Unlocking Self Regulation: Emotional Management, its Processes and Bridge the Gaps
a. Working With Your Triggers
b. Defining Personal and Professional Boundaries
c. Managing Emotions
3. EQ based on the Six Part Framework anchored on;
III. Development of Organisational Culture:
1. Applying Emotional Intelligence in a Diversified Workforce (Learn to Manage Diversity)
2. Driving a High Performance Team Anchored on Team EQ
*Program fee is Php 5,900 + VAT
Nov 26 - 26, 2019