Why join the workshop?
Someone said that all management is the management of change. That cannot be more true. Change management is having its moment given the dizzying market disruption that is taking place. That should not be at all surprising if only for the fact that change management is but the process that ensures a business responds to the environment in which it operates. It is at the very core of what leaders and managers are expected to do and do really well. However, the sad truth is transformation initiatives fail anywhere from 60% to 70% of the time. If it is so important, why do people resist it? Why is it hard to get it right?
This online program is a candid and practical discussion of what leaders and managers must do and what they need to avoid to have a high probability of success in their efforts to effect needed change. It is a conversation that will focus on the unavoidable link between organisational culture, change management and the role of leadership.
Who Should Attend:
A. Leading and Managing: What’s the difference?
B. What is change management?
1. All management is change management
2. What people get wrong about change management
3. Why is it important?
4. How do you prioritise what to change?
C. Organisational culture and change management
1. Culture as both a competitive advantage and liability
2. Strong culture vs weak culture. A strong culture is not always good culture.
3. What shapes managerial behaviour?
4. Leadership and organisational culture
D. Kotter’s Organisational Transformation Model
1. Establish a sense of urgency
2. Form a powerful guiding coalition
3. Create a vision
4. Communicate the vision
5. Empower others
6. Plan for and create short-term wins
7. Consolidate improvements
8. Institutionalise new approaches
E. Force Field Analysis
1. What are the forces driving change and the forces restraining it?
2. Why is change often resisted? Why does it fail?
3. How do you help people to embrace change?
9:00am-12:00nn (AM session) | 2:00pm-5:00pm (PM session)
Php 3,920 (Php 3,500 plus 12% VAT)
Apr 15 - 15, 2021