Why join the workshop?
Over the course of our careers, most of us will move through different roles, with each emphasizing different sets of skills. However, across all jobs in all the different industries, one thing would always remain true: that a high degree of demonstrated professionalism is required to advance and move ahead in your respective careers.
Professionalism does not necessarily mean wearing a suit or leading a team, but it does entail expressing the values of responsibility, integrity, accountability, and excellence, at all times. It means being able to coordinate tasks and orchestrate teams smoothly, while continuously seeking out better ways to become more efficient and productive.
As you would come to understand, professionalism is a combination of many different attitudes and qualities that can be quite easily developed and adopted. Everyday skills in communication and enthusiasm, to teamwork and networking, as well as critical thinking and problem solving, are some of the core elements that give young employees a clear edge over their colleagues (or competitors).
This highly-interactive workshop aims to enable participants to:
- Develop each participant from the “inside-out” by establishing and creating a secure inner being so that the outer projection becomes a natural reflection of his or her personal development, values and attitudes.
- Empower participants to become confident, professional and motivated individuals, which will subsequently be reflected in their manner of relating to each other and internal and external customers.
- Evaluate the need for meeting and be able to offer alternatives
- Create team norms in establishing a productive meeting culture
- Knowing and defining your personality and the person you want to become
- Promoting positivism and curing negativity in the workplace
- Value Formation and goal setting
- Building self-confidence and creating self-esteem
- Developing a customer-centric attitude and dealing with conflicts
- Relaxation techniques to guide changes in mindset
*Program fee is PHP 5,900 + VAT
Who Should Attend:
The course is appropriate for young professionals or anyone seeking to learn about and develop the values of professionalism at work. Anyone from fresh grads to senior executives can benefit from (re)examining themselves and their characters, further developing their innate emotional quotient and discovering how they can maximize their unique strengths and potentials.
Jul 4 - 4, 2012