Why join the workshop?
The course is designed to help people of all ages to:
- Learn ways to interact and connect with one another on a one-on-one or group basis
- Practice expressing one’s thoughts and feelings
- Boost one’s self-confidence
This workshop is most useful for people who want to:
- Have a conversation about sensitive topics
- Be able to speak more eloquently in front of groups
- Handle themselves in social and/or professional settings
Who Should Attend:
- Foundations (Telling Yourself a Different Story): Our individual experiences are what compose our respective belief systems, and that these are not 100% the same with another person. Recognizing this is the key to creating and maintaining a safe environment for conversation, mastering one’s emotions, listening, and turning conversations into a gateway for better relationships.
- Creating and Maintaining a Safe Environment: Explore reasons why people do not feel safe in a conversation and discuss ways to make the environment safer.
- How to Listen: Learn strategies on how to keep in the conversation even when the feelings of anger, fear, or pain start to come.
- The Power of Dialogue: Look at the process of dialogue and reflect on where people normally make the wrong choices.
- How to Speak Eloquently in Groups: Learn various tools and exercises to prepare oneself, rehearse, and get comfortable with the group setting.
*Program fee is Php 6,200 + VAT
Mar 31 - 31, 2012