Why join the workshop?
The course is appropriate for anyone managing a personal or team’s workload, and will provide excellent tips on how to efficiently balance out tasks, meetings, and the like, while maximising resources and also avoiding unproductive habits. The end result would be a less stressful workload and awareness of healthy habits that promote positive worklife balance.
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is designed for professionals and entrepreneurs who may be required to present in meetings, assemblies and other formal events.
Specifically, the workshop will cover the following topics:
• Paradigms and competencies of an effective presenter
• Researching and audience needs analysis
• Planning for maximum impact
• Writing and practising techniques
• Delivering the presentation
• Improving the craft
Jul 25 - 26, 2016