Course Instructor | Jeff Chua
Why take this course?
Are you a good leader? For sure, you want to answer YES.
The journey to great leadership is a continuous one. You continue to learn and be responsible for your development so you can also inspire others to be the best they can be.
A recent Gallup poll revealed that only 13% of workers worldwide exhibit high levels of engagement and motivation. Motivation represents a crucial challenge for contemporary organizations.
Motivating is an essential ingredient of engaging leadership. This practical course provides new insights into fulfilling the potential of teams.
You will learn how to be an authentic leader that people will sincerely follow. You will also learn how to set effective goals and expectations in a way that best enables your team to attain the shared vision.
MODULE 1: Becoming an authentic leader that people follow
1. What is authentic leadership?
2. Journey to authenticity
3. Defining your leadership legacy
MODULE 2: Setting the goals and expectations
1. Pygmalion effect: the power of expectations and self-fulfilling prophecies
2. Avoiding the set-up to fail syndrome
3. Understanding the human needs – extrinsic and intrinsic motivators
4. Setting goals – transactional vs. transformational goals
5. Developing a coaching mindset
MODULE 3: Actions that inspire and motivate
1. What inspiring and motivating leaders do
2. What is authentic listening?
3. How to give effective feedback
4. How to start empowering your team
Who should attend?
Everyone in supervisory/ managerial/ leadership positions will find value in this course.
The course is designed for the workplace setting. However, leaders of communities/ churches/ civic society will also benefit from this.
About the Instructor
JEFF CHUA is the Founder and CEO of the first and only motorcycle and bicycle franchising company in the Philippines. He has 16 years of corporate experience and is a multi-awarded Sales Manager in the pharmaceutical industry. He was also the Head of Corporate Training in one of the biggest conglomerates in the country.
He is currently a corporate trainer of Inquirer Academy in the field of Sales Excellence and Leadership. He is also a certified trainer of LIFE Orientation Method.